Dampers for on-off or regulating of air and flue gases in tough industrial environments with a lot of dust.
Dimensions 200–3500 mm
Temperature Max 1150° C
Drive units Electric, pneumatic, hydraulic or manual
Function On/off or control Tightness 99,5 – 100% (100% = soft sealing, max 250°C)
Material Standard Carbon steel or stainless steel
High grade of tightness.
Problem free even in tough environments.
YPAB gives you“Safe and less polluting handle of air and flue gases”
- 100% tight towards the surroundings
- Standard Modular System
- Max 5 bar standard (operating pressure)
- Max 1150° C standard
- All press and weldable material
- Electric, pneumatic, hydraulic or manual drive units
- Seat sealings: Steel, soft or seal air
- Circular or rectangular connections
YPAB Dampers mean:
- Lower cost of maintenace
- Less environmental impact
- Easier to fullfill authorities demands
- Less process disturbances
The dampers are manufactured in compliance with the EC directive 2006/42/EC, including analysis of risks and according to YPQ-Norm (YPAB standard)